Thursday, October 28, 2010

GEEVA 13 JUNE 1979 - 27 OCTOBER 2010

We will always remember you Geeva
GEEVARAJAH @ geev
13 JUNE 1979 - 27 OCTOBER 2010


Where do i start? Just lost a good friend not more than 48 hours ago. Such a tragic death , such a waste. Why did you have to leave us? leave me ? Me in my stride , learning from my past , coming into this world again clean , then getting to reconnect with all those who mean much to me . Just when facebook connected us again , you had to go. Fuck! You dont know how much i  wanna hang with you bro!!!!!! I LOVE THE TIMES WE HAD MAN.

Tears still fall from my eyes , as I try to scribble down some thoughts of the day and month.  Years year ago , we all were young carefree and full of life. Lets see , the gang - geeva , sara , joshua , iggy , adrian subash , adrian khoo , melvin , me , faiz , jason cbl  , loga , sheah nee , francis , hooi cheng , cherlynn and many more. Back then , the house parties was awesome , and all that we did together meant the world cos we all did it together - partying , schooling , working = we always would be together.

Driving around in your red van  , we'd be alwiz up to no good. :) Love it how i used to park my bike in ur van man. It was the shit. Hehehe....

Drinking up in Hot Java , and other pubs in OU , Bangsar , KL ... getting drunk and then getting back to Klang. Epic journeys. We'd be everywhere....Taylors College to Sec 14 PJ to downtown KL ..Love moving about with you man. The biggest part of the gang has left this world.

I wish i had more time to spend with you these days of past man. Never thought u would live us so soon. And now i wish i had more time to spend with you my brother.

Until we meet again , Ill live it up here for you to the fullest my brother. Much love and happy thoughts for you man. Please journey well. Journey well my brother.

1 comment:

  1. Puvin, Im glad you're back on track. Miss you man. Where you been?! Let's take a page from this terrible loss to stay in touch. I wanna know how you are and what you're doing.

    And yes, we all miss Geev the man. All those insane but wonderful memories. Gosh, how great it would be just to have one more day with him, to celebrate life together as a gang as we did in the old days. Fond memories, they are a gift to take with us into the future. Hang on to them!

    ReplyDelete