Sunday, April 15, 2012

A review on Foodpanda's online food delivery service.

Latest In Kuala Lumpur - Foodpanda Online Food Delivery


Hello moontrippers. Hows it hanging? To the left? To the right?

You know how sometimes you just dont wanna leave the cosy comforts of , er... just say your lazychair? And you've got something reallllll good playing on your VLC Player. Lets just say , MIB Part 3 . NOW , what will be the key factor in you moving your fat ass?  Perhaps an earthquake , and nothing else.

Thats why when i found out foodpanda is around and online , i decided to give it a try. Gone are the days of only getting a few choices of food delivered to you. Foodpanda has an array of restaurants that they deliver for.

For me , its way cooler that Room Service Malaysia based on a few reasons. -

                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
delivery panda
1) Much more easy and user- friendly interface on their landing page on their website

2) Great choices (although they are quite new , they have a good number of reataurants under them , where it took Room Service years to accumulate the same number of restaurants)

3) The cute and cuddly panda really does the trick !




So i decided to order. from my crib @ Bangsar. I choose Puzzini's Swedish Pizza as the choice restaurant and the 'Karl Gustav' pizza as my choice of food.

The order process is easy -
1) Order the dish
2) Input your account details
3) Verification of the order (sms code)
4) Order delivered (cod)



In less than 1 hour , this was what came thru the door . A really tasty , really swedish dish called "Karl Gustav pizza" . The moments that followed was true indulgence into the best of the best. Mmmnnnnn.....not having to leave the house , and now having one of the best pizzas ive ever tasted is the life. The Life.

All in all , foodpanda 's service is at the moment good and getting better! I cant wait to try out other restaurants that's under them. ( some areas are not covered at the moment , but im sure foodpanda is on it to deliver near you soon ! )

Good service ! Bravo Foodpanda!!!




==================================================================

pizza panda
                             Thanks Foodpanda! We will be using you more panda ! Hah Hah Hah!!!!!

==================================================================



6 comments:

  1. I love pizza and eat always at local pizza hut..Cheese Pizza so delicious..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the pizzas under puzzinis very cheesy n nice too! :)

      Delete
  2. order lambat sampai.. order teh ais yg sampai teh o ais.. kalau teh o ais kat sini berjag jag ada memang palat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foodpanda helpdesk service is sucks. It has been 2 weeks already, they have not reply on my refund. I have follow up few times also no feedback!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Food panda service overall sucks. I received missing orders and contacted helpdesk they will only refund us after 14 days. Then what about our orders?? We ask them to deliver the missing orders they said cannot because of peak hours but can deliver if we make new order? Doesnt make sense at all right? Worst service ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ordered my food as usual. FYI I am not a new customer using this service. After waiting for around 15 minutes I received a call from food panda personnel saying that my order had been hijacked by another rider. He then asked me whether I can wait. I told him I am willing to wait. However after another 20 minutes of waiting my order was cancelled. Eventho I told that man I was willing to wait. Since my order had been cancelled without my knowledge. I lodged a report and made another order. To my horror. I received a reply email from food panda saying that no refund will be made as the rider could not find my address. It seems there's an incorrect address. Mind you food panda if you were to check back you will see how many times I had ordered my food through your service. This is ridiculous! I demand for a refund!

    ReplyDelete