Sunday, August 22, 2010

BUY AND SELL

Buy and sell you would contemplate,
They are brought into this world, with a heart of hate
Understand why I hold your hand,
I need your guidance cos I’m half the man
Red skies ahead, polluted lies
Polluted times, polluted minds
Polluted justice its all going to waste
For all you greed-fed bastards to taste
Beware my curse cos it wont be long
Till your power fucked brains know what’s right from wrong
Beware my curse, its lacquered blood stains
For my people, they’re lives being drained, lives being drained

You take my land, you rape my woman
Now you wonder why the fuck I label you inhuman
While the rich stay deluded, cosy in their wealth,
You tax my people from the poorest of health,
Beware my curse cos it wont be long,
Till you realize that your shit has all been wrong
Beg for forgiveness, for times of despair
For the loss of life and times of torment
Beg for forgiveness from the children of the dead
You ignorant prick, should have been you instead
Beware my curse and it wont is long,
Till you power-trippin fuckers start to sing my song.
Start to sing my song.
Start to sing my song.

No comments:

Post a Comment